Liver cirrhosis is one of the various diseases prevalent India. Cirrhosis pertains to the scarring of the liver and the poor liver function as a result of the chronic liver disease. Sedentary lifestyles, irregular patterns of eating and limited exercises, erring weather conditions are some factors due to which many patients are facing the wrath of liver diseases.
Causes of Liver Cirrhosis
- Long term alcohol abuse
- Autoimmune inflammation of the liver
- Hepatitis B
- Disorders of the drainage system of the liver i.e. the biliary system
- Hepatitis C
- Metabolic disorder of iron and copper
Stem Cell Therapy for Liver Cirrhosis in India
The stem cells have a tangible application in liver cirrhosis and there are known to differenciate directlyinto parenchymal hepatocyctes to compensate the loss of their counterparts. They secrete nourished and protective factors which prevent the progressive apoptosis of the functional cells. They stimulate the replication of the host cells.
Patients receiving this therapy will not only receive injections of the cell packets by IV but also by the intravasculat interventional injections. The injection is minimally invasive which place the stem cells directly into a target vein/artery through a catheter. This allows the cells access directly to the areas of damage and it will allow for better efficiency of stem cell therapy for liver cirrhosis in India.
The general protocol for liver cirrhosis are given and the injection and cell types may change slightly depending on the patient’s condition. UC-MSC packets are injected by IV and interventional injections through hepatic artery. While submitting your medical information, our doctors do usually request to view certain medical documents to confirm the diagnosis. Therefore, you should try to provide these at the same time or shortly after the medical form has been submitted. The standard documents include blood results including liver and coagulation results, current medications, MRI/CT report for the liver.
Advantages of Stem Cell Therapy for Liver Cirrhosis in India
- It does not require general anesthesia
- Side effects and rejection free since it uses the patient’s very own stem cells from their abdomen
- No risk of contamination by transmissible diseases
- Avoidance of any allergic and immune reactions since the own cells suits chromosomal and genetic structure
- Only small quantity of fat tissue is required
- No oncological complication as the adult stem cells in comparison with embryonic cells are rather mature
- Adipose tissue stem cells are easily accessible and yield up to ten times more stem cells in patient’s bone marrow
- The time period in between getting the lipoaspirate and injection of the activated stem cells is only a few hours
It has been observed that the improvement can be depicted by normalization of the deranged liver enzymes and sonography. The conditions such as esophageal varices, ascites, anemia and other conditions related to the liver damage will improve substantially with the improvement in liver architecture due to the infused stem cells.
Tour2India4Health provides assistance to patients seeking stem cell therapy for liver cirrhosis in India. You need to send us your detailed medical history, relevant test reports in order to initiate the formal process of consultation with our doctors and determine whether you are eligible for the stem cell therapy.
Read more about :
- Best Treatment Centers – Stem Cell Therapy In India
- Get Stem Cell Therapy for Diabetes in India with Tour2India4Health
- Plan Your Stem Cell Therapy for Chronic Kidney Disorder in India